Here is a list of my publication credits, with links to read/buy!
– Bonespin Slipspace, with Psychedelic Horror Press
– The Grimhaven Disaster, horror novella about a party at an abandoned nuclear plant, with Unnerving, out August 9th 2017
– Brothers, in Unnerving’s upcoming “Hardened Hearts” anthology, December 2017
– The Hundred-Year Storm in Fiction on the Web
– Covered in Bugs, in Schlock! #10, anthologised in Schlock! Bi-Monthly: Vol 2, Issue 7
– The Audition Altar, in Twisted50 #1, winner of a Twisted50 Award
– A Disturbance, in Unnerving Magazine issue #3, alongside an extract of “The Grimhaven Disaster”, Unnerving-published novella.
– Kelpies, in Deadman’s Tome Monsters Exist Anthology
– Levels for Sustainable Living, in Helios Quarterly’s Volume 2, Issue 2: “Redux & Progression”
– Cool Kids, in Deadman’s Tome Campfire Tales Book One
– The Other Half in Open Pen Magazine, Issue Nineteen. Reprinted at the end of “The Grimhaven Disaster” novella, with Unnerving.
– The Advent of Noise, in Weirdpunk Books’ “Zombie Punks Fuck Off” anthology
– No Contest, in Horror Sleaze Trash’s Prose in Poor Taste anthology
– A Drop in the Ocean in EZ.P.ZINE vol 1: Beast of Burden
– #YesAllPoems in HST Quarterly
– Deepthroater Horizon in EZ.P.ZINE vol 1: Beast of Burden
Ebook on Wattpad: